February 02, 2012

Thermomix is finally in Singapore!


This much talked about super kitchen machine is finally here for us to enjoy! With its easy cooking and healthy eating concept, this ultimate kitchen machine is all we need in the kitchen.

A German product, Thermomix can steam, cook, fry, blend, chop, grind, knead, weighs and even washes by itself. It replaces over 10 appliances and is the only machine you will need besides the oven.

I was introduced to Thermomix last October and immediately fell in love with it. Having been aware of all the chemicals used in preservatives, additives and colourings, I was reluctant to buy food that had too many ingredients that were unpronounceable or named with letters and numbers.

With Thermomix I can now easily cook my own healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner. All I need now is only to buy raw materials.

This blog was set up to share the tried and tasted recipes of the food I have cooked with this Thermomix machine. I invite you to join me on this culinary adventure!

If you need more information about the machine or would like to see a live demonstration, please email me at meier.thermomix@yahoo.com.sg

THERMOMIX - GERMAN QUALITY & TECHNOLOGY
 








No comments:

Post a Comment